CREDIT CARD  FULL INFORMATION/W2  DUMPS 101/201  BANK LOGIN Forum Index CREDIT CARD FULL INFORMATION/W2 DUMPS 101/201 BANK LOGIN
WU BUG SOFTWARE - SHIP ITEMS STORE - MAKE ORDERS

->Click here To Forum<- 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Same site for multiple stores with different products

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CREDIT CARD FULL INFORMATION/W2 DUMPS 101/201 BANK LOGIN Forum Index -> Make Order - Order Items Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johntimber

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 1:49 pm    Post subject: Same site for multiple stores with different products Reply with quote

Hello,

We got multiple stores in multiple towns and I want to create an ecommerce website for our stores. The problem is we will cover a limited area with each store so I want to show products based on location.
What I want basically is when you visit the website for example mystore.com the website will be asking for a location and you will choose like Kurdzhali and based on your choose the ecommerce site will show only the items that are available in your local store.
I am pretty good in PHP, good enough to code my own scripts with help of google. Basically not a professional but also not a beginner.
My Questions are
1. If there are a such feature or plugin for *************
2. If there is not, do you got an idea how can I do this?
I know I can use seperate installations for each region and seperate them with a subdomain such as mg.mystore.com, kj.mystore.com but I don't wanna administer multiple installations.
The other thing I am thinking of using the tags, for example with a little modification I can add the tag "momchilgrad" and make it default, also add this tag to all the products that are available
in this location. Idk I'm not familiar with this script and I am looking for ideas.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?t=185227
Custom explainer animation studio

Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CREDIT CARD FULL INFORMATION/W2 DUMPS 101/201 BANK LOGIN Forum Index -> Make Order - Order Items Store All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: